Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Comment


I am a huge fan of commenting on Facebook activity. It is such a great way to interact with your friends and be included in conversation. It also gives you an opportunity to be funny and give your opinion on a subject.  However, similar to the like button, one can over comment.

If I am not close with you, please do not comment on my Facebook activity everyday. When people are constantly commenting, you know that they are always looking at your profile. It’s a little bit weird.

To help me explain a comment, I once again turned to urban dictionary to help me understand. A comment is defined as: A persons positive output on a certain creation.

I want to point out here that the key word is positive. Just like I said before, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it all. It’s very immature to be rude or negative to someone on Facebook and it may come back to bite you.

I am interested to hear what you think about commenting, this is a touchy subject and can be seen differently by people.

I did want to leave you all with some funny comments that have been submitted to Lamebook. The best way to learn how to comment and what is appropriate is by learning from others triumphs and mistakes so check out the website! 

Enjoy!

Vanessa  












No comments:

Post a Comment